Wednesday, March 31, 2010

oh so soft

























I'm not sure why, but it seems most hooded towels for babies are really thin and not so snuggly.  After nearly four months of warm baths followed by a rather cold wrap-up for the little one, I had had it.  After searching online, I found a fantastic plan on Prudent Baby for making my own hooded towels for Eleanor.  A few soft, white towels plus some leftover quilting fabric, and we had a cute new towel in no time at all.  Now bath time ends with a cozy, Daddy snuggle - just the way it should.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that's the cutest baby in a darling and snuggly towel! Good job on both! Love, love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was so fun to make something cute in an afternoon- not like other projects I've been known to try...:)

    ReplyDelete